Cancellation & Return Policy
CANCELLATION BY XLR8:
There may be certain orders that XLR8 is unable to accept and must cancel. XLR8 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. User accepts and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User’s order includes without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by XLR8.
XLR8 may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. XLR8 will contact the User if all or any portion of User’s order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User’s order. If the order is cancelled, XLR8 shall refund the entire amount to the user within a reasonable period of time.
CANCELLATION BY THE USER:
In case of requests for order cancellations by the User, XLR8, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if XLR8 receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by XLR8, XLR8 shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount after deducting the payment gateway charges to the User within a reasonable period of time;
If the order is cancelled after its shipment, XLR8 shall refund the entire amount after deducting the payment gateway charges and two way standard freight charges, to the User within a reasonable period of time.
It is pertinent to note that XLR8 has full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the XLR8 is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by XLR8 on cancellation.
RETURNS BY USER:
Orders will be non-returnable.
Note: Please do not accept the product if it seems to be tampered with by the courier services.
Returns are allowed only under the following circumstances:
1. Product received is damaged.
2. Incomplete order is received.
3. The product is expired.
Conditions for Returns:
a. Request for return shall be made within 24 hours of the receipt of the product;
b. Video for the opening of package is compulsory;
c. Do not break the seal of the product or tamper with the product or its serial or UPC number.
If the return request raised by the user is accepted, XLR8 shall refund the entire amount to the User within a reasonable period of time.
It is pertinent to note that once the return concern is raised, XLR8 has full right to investigate the same. User hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the XLR8 is acceptable to the User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by XLR8 on returns.
PARTIAL CASH ON DELIVERY:
- For partial cash on delivery payment mode, the customer needs to pay 20% of the total invoice value in advance and the remaining 80% can be paid on the delivery of the order.
- The 20% partial COD amount is non-refundable irrespective of the order status.
- In case if you have existing XLR8 credits in your wallet, it cannot be used for your 20% pre-payment amount and will be adjusted in COD amount.
- Cashback offers are not applicable on partial COD orders and will only be valid on full prepaid orders.
- The XLR8 credits available in your wallet is valid for 60 days from the date of credit.